Thank you for your interest in submitting to the DVRF Playwrights Program. Please be sure to read our Submission Guidelines before filling out the following form to submit your play.
Rules and Guidelines for Submission
- We are seeking full-length plays only. While there is no strict minimum for length we suggest all submissions be at least 30 pages long.
- Submissions must be in English.
- No play that is currently under option, or has previously had a full, public production is eligible for selection. Submissions that have been developed previously or were under option must be accompanied by a brief summary of their developmental history.
- Please only one submission per playwright/playwriting team.
- The play must be original or based on material which the author previously was afforded the rights to.
- Playwrights must be residents of the United States and at least 18 years of age.
- This program is intended only for playwrights who will be able to attend at least a 1-2 week-long workshop and presentation in New York City in March/April of 2019. DVRF will do its best to schedule according to the selected playwright's availability. The selected playwright must be prepared to bear any lodging and travel expenses incurred while participating in the program. Please note we cannot compensate for time taken off from work.
Submissions are due by 11:59pm on Monday, June 11th, 2018.